#ComeCloser to Skin Care
Beautiful glowing, radiant skin is something that everyone desires. Some studies also reveal that our genetic material is wired in such a manner that we are more likely to get attracted to people with radiant skin because it is a sign of good health. Thus, it seems rational to care for the skin and to work towards a clear, soft and radiant skin.
All good things come to those who wait. But wait without work serves no good. One does not necessarily need to spend huge sums of money on skin care, rather a few simple habits and natural skin care tips can help you take care of your skin on everyday basis.
It is equally important to understand why our skin loses radiance and becomes rough and dry with age or during some seasons. Skin becomes drier when it loses too much water or oil. Cold or dry air and/or winter weather can worsen dry skin. As one ages, skin pores naturally produce less oil. Even excessive bathing can cause the skin to become dry.
A few golden rules to take care of skin are extremely important and if practiced as habits, skin will be taken care of.
- Moisturizing is essential. The need to moisturize your skin when it becomes dry is a no-brainer. But it’s important to moisturize effectively. Moisturizing should be frequent and consistent. Moisturize every night before you go to sleep. Moisturizing when the skin is still slightly wet ensures some more hydration. Allow the skin to dry naturally so it can absorb all the moisture.
- Exercise. Exercise keeps you in good health. It keeps muscles and joints healthy and toned and helps sweat out toxins. It also improves blood circulation and thus a healthier skin. Choose the type of exercise that makes you feel good. You should enjoy it and have fun.
- Meditation and Effective Breathing. Emotional and mental stress sucks out all the vital juices from the skin and makes it dehydrated. You should consider meditation and breathing as these could prove to be very effective stress busters. Deep breathe for 5-10 minutes to calm yourself down or to feel better.
- Eat Healthy. Add easier to digest high water content vegetables like carrot, cucumber to your diet. These have purifying properties. These vegetables are beneficial for all skin types. Foods with natural healthy fat content are also important to improve the condition of your skin. Nuts and seeds can serve as important portion of your food these being rich in omega-3, healthy fat and fibre. Also limit your intake of salty and fried foods.
- Stay Hydrated. If you can keep coldness and dryness away, your skin will stay younger for longer duration. Drink lots of water, it also helps flush toxins from your system. You should try to stay hydrated throughout the day and give preference to warm liquids such as Tea. If you take some spicy tea with fresh ginger and lemon, it can take care of your digestion and you will feel refreshed. It will prove healthy for your skin.
For more, Do visit VICCO Turmeric Cream page and #ComeCloser to Skin Care.