I know it's called phone, not fone. But with Asus Zen series, Zenfone sounds more phonomenal indeed!
ASUS India organized its past phone launch event in Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon which was a great fan fair. After success of that event, this time they planned something bigger. They tried to make it grand this time with organizing one of the biggest blogger meets in Delhi during a phone launch event. They also named the event Zen Festival suggesting that it will be a carnival of fun, food and technology.
Venue of the event Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium was another reason to reserve a super pass. 6th August, 2015 was well awaited. As the day came, our twitter walls were filled up with tweets from bloggers all over India. It seemed as if every blogger was coming to attend #ZenFestival. The superpowers of Zenfone were well awaited and everyone was desperate to witness the launch event.
Finally, I reached JLN stadium at 1 pm to witness the superpowers as per the schedule. But Superpowers seemed not in a hurry and we had to wait for the powers to unleash. Asus launched its 5 products. The launch event was kept in consonance with its global launch event.
5 Zen products which were launched:
- Zenfone2 Deluxe featured a new polygonal design back panel with a 2.3 GHz 64 bit Intel Atom processor.
- Zenfone2 Laser came with laser auto focus and dual LED flash among other specifications.
- Zenfone Selfie is a phone for selfie lovers with dual LED flash for the front camera as well.
- Zenfone Max is a battery saving gem with 5000 mAh Battery.
- Zenpad is the first tablet to be launched with an interchangeable cover design.
Sonakshi Sinha was the guest of the event who launched all the phones and must have fallen in love with the selfie. The event was also made entertaining by unveiling the mascot Zenny. Zenny is a sweet mascot with a lightning bolt on his belly. Zenny stole the show then onwards with its awesomeness!
Overall, This event was great fun. Superpowers are finally in the open with a cute mascot Zenny representing them. How well the Fones are received in the Indian markets is yet to be seen. More power to Zen!